Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hours of Fun!

Elizabeth has a fun new toy!  Mom picked up a baby doll stroller yesterday at Target (one of our favorite stores).  Elizabeth didn't notice it when we first got home yesterday evening.  As we finished dinner she was getting a little fussy.  Mom told her as she cleaned her up that there was a surprise waiting for her.  As Mom led Elizabeth by hand to the living room, Elizabeth noticed her baby in her very own stroller!  She smiled with excitement from ear to ear!  Needless to say, it's late Saturday morning and she's still enjoying her new toy.  She likes to put her baby in and take her out of the stroller over and over.  Her Pooh friends have found a home in the basket of the stroller as well.  We have had so much fun watching her play!  Enjoy the pics!



1 comment:

Hangin' With The Stovalls said...

AHHHHHHH!!! Ok, now we have to get one of those! She's such a little doll. I know I said this before but Miker and I can't believe how much her hair has grown. Pretty Girl!!